Senate Bill 05-100 (SB-100): With the passage of SB-100, it is now mandatory that the seller of a property in a Community Association must provide the buyer copies of the most current version of the following documents. Please ensure that all the documents below are requested in order to be in compliance with the law.
- Guidelines/ Rules and Regulations (Covenants, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, etc.)
Rules & Regulations
- Operating Budget
- Financials (These includes the Income & Expense Statement and the Balance Sheet)
- Meeting Minutes for the current year
- Meeting Minutes for the last 12 months (These include the Annual Meeting Minutes)
- Buyer/Seller Disclosure Statement